Friday, February 5, 2010

Everything old is new again

It has been almost 2 years since I last blogged. So why start again? My many changes in life (married, new giant 5 month old baby, not being at work), have made me realize that I miss my wee creative outlets. Like this one. Yes, much of what I have written in the past is no longer current or relevant, but some of it is screamingly funny and astute if I do say so myself. Perhaps I am beating a dead horse resurrecting this old thing. Perhaps I should start anew. But for now...this is it.

As I said to a very clever girlfriend yesterday, the birth of my baby has made me realize how much better things are in life if I make an effort to do things that make me truly happy. Like writing. Or eating cheese. Or tickling my son's tummy. It may mean that colossal life changes are afoot for me. What do I do with my life? How do I maximize the time with my son and my husband while still being the best me I can be? How do I do this while making money so that I can enjoy time with said son and husband and still eat? How do I do this while making ENOUGH money so that I can enjoy time with said husband and son and buy these boots?


Time will tell I suppose. For now, I guess I just continue Acting Responsible.

oh i am so clever.


No comments: